Friday, August 29, 2008

New school semester

Okay I don't have a picture of me going to class, but I figured this was better anyway and pool rhymes with school so there. I just started my new classes, History and Philosophy of Music Education & Music Bibliography, and honestly I am looking forward to these classes. I thought I wouldn't like the bibliography class because I took that same class at BYU and well, I may get struck by lightening if I write this, but it was a total waste of space. That class was ridiculously tedious for no good reason and every assignment I did was totally bogus. The only reason this class seems better this time is the professor is not the biggest nerd on the planet and I actually need a thesis or project to graduate this time around. Last time I was a graduate performance student so I only needed to do a recital. After this semester I will be halfway done with my program-woohoo.

No comments: