Thursday, November 6, 2008

1 of 3

I have not felt like posting anything for awhile for a few reasons. First I was very excited to post about my birthday and my lovely Imac, but than, the day after my birthday our house was burgled. I did not think I could recover from the loss of 16 months of pictures, almost all of Kaitlyn's life, gone on the skateboard of a teenager already on probation for criminal deeds. And four year old Isaac afraid to sleep because bad men, who looked like mice with red eyes, would come to take his things and his doggie blanket. However, now as our old lost things are being replaced with brand new things the grieving process for material possessions has come to an end. The second reason I have not felt like posting is that I have many political rants festering in the recesses of my brain, for that I turn to post 2 of 3.

No comments: