Thursday, August 21, 2008

Inaugural Book Club Gala


So tonight is the opening of the book club I am starting. I got tired of hearing about everyone else's clubs and I want one too. If you are reading this, let's assume you are my friend and that you should be invited to join my club of books, but for most of you distance is an issue. (Megan if you are reading this I want to invite you, but I knew you are busy tonight) So I will be attempting to create a blog of books to keep everyone in the know. Stay tuned.

3 comments:

Stephanie L. said...

I would love to be part of a book club, however:
1) I am hundreds of miles away
2) I can't seem to get the time to read anything besides a text book. Boo.

Good luck though and have fun!

Megan D. said...

Thanks for wanting to me invite me Candi...you are great! I'm excited, I need to get through Breaking Dawn real fast and then go find North and South. It sounds like a wonderful choice. :)

KATIE said...

Hello, I don't know why I'm writing to tell you this here, but get over it. They blocked every other fun website at work. I made you a CD of all the pictures I took of your kids at the zoo. Some are cute and others have a gorilla statue with large brass nipples just above your children't head. Yes I just wrote that word on your blog. I'm sorry but you'll have to get over that too. I finally picked up my book yesterday and I'm starting it tonight.