Sunday, February 1, 2009

well, anyway...


I have really meant to make a post for awhile now, but whatever. Since January I am in school, Isaac is in school, and Spencer is in school. Kaitlyn is potty training and it is not going well, thanks for asking. Isaac is on a basketball team, both of the kids are in swimming lessons, and I have committed to being at the gym 4-6 times a week. Inherent in that list are the bulk of my goals and resolutions for the coming year, I'll let you know how it works out. I am hoping on this blog to post things that would be helpful to others, like a list of my favorite cookbooks, or how the battle between Kaitlyn and I about the potty is going, we'll see--I'm just not sure I can customize it to do what I want. Also I have some killer video of the kids that I have been collecting with our new digital video camera so hopefully when I figure out iDVD my posts are going to be awesome. That's it for now, just wanted to post something before I forgot about it again.

3 comments:

HILL HESS said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one with potty dilemmas!

Megan D. said...

Good luck with all of that. :)

ilikewinter said...

If you need help figuring out video posts, let me know. You should get Isaac's first day of skiing up there.