Thursday, September 18, 2008

New School Clothes


So this is not the first day of school post or even the second, but we finally broke down and bought Isaac school clothes last night and I thought he looked so dapper I had to post his picture. (Kaitlyn does not have new clothes, but she likes to be in pictures.) We hadn't bought Isaac any new clothes yet because it's still like 90 degrees everyday and you know, when you don't have kids in school you just buy clothes as needed. However, now his preschool has a uniform dress code so he can only wear blue, white, or khaki with no logos. This brought us to the Gap sale rack last night and now he is a sharp dressed man. I suppose this is now to be the routine every year and we got off pretty lightly with only $100.00. It's just weird, times and seasons and all that.

2 comments:

Stephanie L. said...

Haha, what is that face?! Gosh, I can't believe he is in preschool...

ilikewinter said...

Oh. you didn't like our comments, I see.