Monday, November 17, 2008

fourth folder, fourth photo



okay, this is the 4th 4th picture, it is from a Halloween party in 2003. The two people we still hang out with are Doug on the right and the guy in the hat is Tom.

This is also from the same party, I think it's a better representation of Jake, Spencer, Doug, and Tom. I believe at that time they would have been playing ATV Off Road Fury: Hockey. This was a funny thing to do, thanks Megan. Okay I tag Gina, as long as you have finished what you need to finish.

6 comments:

Spencer said...

nice, apparently I am/was so good I didn't even have to hold the controller, it must have been a race that I already won, :-)
Also why does it look like I just was in a foot race? So sweaty!

Megan D. said...

ha! great photo!

Trevor Criddle said...

hahahaha, spencer is so freakin sweaty, thats awesome.

ilikewinter said...

Right before I CAME INTO THE PICTURE HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

I have no idea where that came from.

ilikewinter said...

Wait, what did I need to finish?

ilikewinter said...

This is old.... so it must have been Stargirl. Am I right?